Client: Culture & Patrimoine
Topics: Creation of a new culture and leisure destination, artistic programming, business modelling, cultural production
Culture & Patrimoine – a company committed to fostering heritage rehabilitation (projects include the Cité du Cinéma and La Vieille Charité in Marseille) -, wishes to bring new life into an exceptional 19th century heritage venue, the very first airship hangar, set in 10 hectare park in Meudon, just 15 minutes from Paris. Beaux Arts Consulting was asked to design the venue’s development project. The site will have a strong cultural offering, at the crossroads of arts, science and ecology. It will combine culture and leisure activities for local and international audiences, in both the hangar and the park, and event services for companies, resulting in a robust business model.
- Designed the cultural project and the site’s leisure activities
- Developed the site’s business model and ten-year business plan
- Identified potential operators for the site’s planned activities
- Selected architects and scenographers
- Coordinated the production of a VR/XR experience