Client: Real estate company
Topics: Creation of a cultural venue, programming, innovation, business modelling, partnerships
As part of a large urban project combining leisure, culture and commercial activities, the real estate company requested Beaux Arts Consulting’s expertise in order to define a cultural and artistic project for the creation of a Great Exhibition Hall.
- Designed artistic programming scenarios, including new formats of digital exhibitions
- Facilitated the set-up of strategic partnerships with cultural institutions
- Benchmarked innovative devices and practices with regard to accessibility and cultural mediation, and made recommendations on the right solutions to match the local integration targets
- Performed the economic modelling of the cultural project and wrote a ten-year business plan
- Proposed several governance scenarios