Client: Agglomération Versailles Grand Parc
Strategic positioning, economic modeling, new audiences
Strategic support in defining the project to create a “Cité de la Toile” (Museum, Research, Factory).
The Musée de la Toile de Jouy, created in 1977, is located in Jouy-en-Josas, in the Versailles urban area. As the depository of an exceptional heritage in connection with the industrial and commercial history of the Manufacture Oberkampf and the printed cloth, this museum, recognized as Musée de France, receives over 10 000 visitors yearly. Today, the institution wants to redesign its cultural project to highlight the age-old craft of the Toile de Jouy and become a reference location thanks to the creation of a “Cité de la Toile”.
- Situational analysis and assessment of the current state
- Benchmark of inspiring actors and analysis of the competition
- Outline of positioning scenarios
- Overview of financial partners to be mobilized
- Inception, organization, and facilitation of the piloting Committee