Client: Clermont-Ferrand Massif central 2028
Strategic positioning, economic modeling
Conducting a study to identify the best tools, processes, and dynamics to strengthen and drive a network of cultural, administrative, and economic actors on a large area and drafting the concept of a tool improving the cultural mediation for the audiences of the actors of this network.
The managing team of the association that supports Clermont-Ferrand Massif central’s candidacy to the title of European Capital of Culture reached out to Beaux Arts Consulting for this assessment to produce an overview of the tools and services available to professional networks, to support their operational deployment, and to take advantage of Beaux Arts’ expertise on cultural mediation.
- Delivery of a benchmark on professional organizations showcasing territories and/or know-hows
- Development of scenarios offering several sets of tools and services and their corresponding costs
- Economic modeling of the selected scenario and development of an operational roadmap
- Implementation of workshops with the actors involved to reevaluate their needs and initiate the work on cultural mediation
- Edition of cultural mediation training protocols