Client: Beaux Arts & Cie and the Fondation du Patrimoine
Incorporation of the challenges of the future, understanding of today’s trends
Collection of citizen proposals on culture, in the context of the broad national consultation on culture, to be presented to the French Ministry of Culture.
As part of the grand débat launched in December 2018 by the Président de la République, Beaux Arts Magazine, the Quotidien de l’Art, and the Fondation du Patrimoine have partnered to organize the government’s public consultation on culture.
- Identification of three main themes: culture for everyone, artistic education, and heritage
- Creation of an online consultation platform
- Planning and operation of two in-person debates, at the Beaux Arts of Paris and at the Centquatre-Paris, gathering professionals of the cultural sector and citizens
- Collecting on the platform the records of the debates carried out in several French cities
- Analysis and synthesis of the proposals
- Production of a report communicated to the French Minister for Culture, Frank Riester