Client: Ircam Centre Pompidou
Strategic positioning, economic modeling
Support in the creation of an application documentation to the AMI “Culture, Patrimoine et Numérique” for the IRCAM in the context of the PIA for the creation of its IRCAM Amplify subsidiary.
The IRCAM wants to create a project company dedicated to the development and valorization of the advanced sound technologies produced by its research laboratories. The IRCAM asked Beaux Arts Consulting to define the targeted products and markets, to structure the Business Plan of the project, and to handle its candidacy to the AMI “CP2N” of the Plan d’Investissement d’Avenir (the French government’s program for funding the future).
- Market study through interviews and research in the identified fields
- Marketing and commercial framing of the offer through a benchmark of the competition, prioritization of the targeted segments and their sizing
- Formalization of the 5-year financial trajectory (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Identification and sizing of the required skills for the company, support in direction recruiting
- Support in creating the application and the presentation of the project for funding