Client: Conseil des Ventes Volontaires (French Auction Market Authority)
Strategic study, search for new audiences, economic modeling
Supporting the Conseil des Ventes Volontaires in the publication and distribution of the 2020 report on voluntary furniture sales in public auctions.
The Conseil des Ventes Volontaires (CVV) publishes a report on the economy of public auctions every year. It decided to give this document a new momentum in 2021 in order to make it more accessible to the public to whom it must present the key to understanding the French and international art markets and their specificities, as well as auction houses to which it must represent a tool for reference, prospection, and development.
- Edition of art market analyses regarding the figures provided by the CVV and contextualization
- Production of “focuses” dedicated to specific themes
- Publication of the report
- Publication of an English version of the report
- Exploration and implementation of new revenue streams (advertising, sponsorships…) to lower the overall cost of the report
- Production of a publicity campaign for the report